Do one or two (or all) of these sound familiar?
- Your everyday is starting to feel like a chore, bereft of the simple pleasures you used to enjoy.
- You used to devour novels when you were younger, but now you struggle to find the time.
- Or — somewhere along the way — someone convinced you that reading fiction was a waste of time, and you still feel a twinge of guilt when you do set aside time to read.
- When you check in — online or in person — with fellow readers, you can’t help but feel a little intimidated by the challenges, the “must-read” lists, the endless comparisons.
- Or maybe you’re like me: a shy, nerdy introvert who believed she should love book clubs … but secretly hated them.
The deadline to sign up for our November mailing is midnight (Eastern time) on October 22nd!